All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExperienced crocheters can learn and practice a new stitch in this craft book that teaches how to achieve the sophisticated look of the bullion. The eight patterns included in this guide all use size-10 crochet thread or sport-weight yarn, and advanced crochet enthusiasts will be able to learn the bullion stitch easily with prior kwledge of basic crochet techniques. The stunning designs in this book feature a Renaissance shawlette, two different doilies, a necklace, a baby blanket, and a matching hat and scarf set.
- Author BiographyKathryn White is a very talented designer. She lives in Wauna, WA and has designed several books for DRG.
- Author(s)Kathryn White
- Date of Publication31/12/2012
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Note18 colour
- Weight45 g
- Width218 mm
- Height278 mm
- Spine8 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.03Trending at AU $32.48
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $16.14
- AU $43.67Trending at AU $48.90
- AU $30.28Trending at AU $33.73
- AU $21.54Trending at AU $28.01
- AU $11.97Trending at AU $20.27
- AU $24.18Trending at AU $34.88
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.