All listings for this product
Best-selling in Audio Books
Save on Audio Books
- AU $21.37Trending at AU $27.53
- AU $41.18Trending at AU $46.67
- AU $35.57Trending at AU $38.74
- AU $12.61Trending at AU $12.87
- AU $20.05Trending at AU $27.70
- AU $37.95Trending at AU $51.28
- AU $17.59Trending at AU $20.19
About this product
- DescriptionThe Carmichaels and the Grahams have gathered on Nantucket for a wedding. Plans are being made according to the wishes of the bride's late mother, who left behind The Notebook: specific instructions for every detail of her youngest daughter's future nuptials. Everything should be falling into place for the beautiful event--but in reality, things are far from perfect. While the couple-to-be are quite happy, their loved ones find their own lives crumbling. In the days leading up to the wedding, love will be questioned, scandals will arise, and hearts will be broken and healed. Elin Hilderbrand takes readers on a touching journey in BEAUTIFUL DAY--into the heart of marriage, what it means to be faithful, and how we choose to hor our commitments.
- Author BiographyElin Hilderbrand had seven bridesmaids in cranberry red dresses. She was escorted down the aisle by her twin brother. She chose DJ over band and the song she most clearly remembers is Meat Loaf's Paradise by the Dashboard Light. Beautiful Day is her twelfth novel.
- Author(s)Elin Hilderbrand
- PublisherLittle Brown and Company
- Date of Publication04/03/2014
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLittle Brown and Company
- Weight254 g
- Width132 mm
- Height156 mm
- Spine38 mm
- Read byTherese Plummer
- Contained items statement10 Audio CDs
- Format DetailsCD standard audio format
- Running Time750
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.