All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFour experienced paper crafters show you everything you need to make your own quilled characters, wildflowers and motifs to decorate your craftwork. A comprehensive source of invative ideas, each of the many projects is accompanied by full step-by-step techniques. Start from the beginning, with clear explanations of the basics of quilling, and build up to make everything from chocolate drops to angels, taking in frogs and hot air balloons along the way!
- Author BiographyDiane Crane works as a freelance craft tutor, running classes and workshops all over the south east of England. She specialises in quilling and won no fewer than three first prizes at the International Festival of Quilling in 2002. She is also twice Popular Vote Winner in the Knitting and Stitching Show's competitions. Diane loves working with paper and enjoys sharing her enthusiasm with other people. When she isn't busy quilling, she likes gardening and collecting quotations. Judy Cardinal has been interested in crafts since she was a child, but only became involved with quilling 15 years ago, when she attended a course run by the WI. She now teaches all types of papercrafts at her own craft studios in Kent, and demonstrates her skills all over the country, as well as on TV.
- Author(s)Diane Boden Crane,Jane Jenkins,Janet Wilson,Judy Cardinal
- PublisherSearch Press Ltd
- Date of Publication07/02/2010
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationTunbridge Wells
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSearch Press Ltd
- Content Note200 colour illustrations
- Weight733 g
- Width204 mm
- Height260 mm
- Spine12 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $7.99Trending at AU $8.27
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.89
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $66.30Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.39
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.