All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAN UPTIGHT BRITISH EXECUTIVE. AN ADVENTUROUS AMERICAN NEWBIE. A SEXY INTERNATIONAL SCANDAL IN THE MAKING. New York Times and #1 internationally bestselling author Christina Lauren's Beautiful and Wild Seasons series hook up in Beautiful Secret for an erotic intercontinental romp that celebrates the best of both worlds! When Ruby Miller's boss anunces he's sending her on an extended business trip to New York City, she's shocked. As one of the best and brightest young engineers in London, she kws she's professionally up to the task. The part that's throwing her is where she'll be spending a month up close and personal working alongside-and staying in a hotel with-Niall Stella, her firm's top urban planning executive and The Hottest Man Alive. Despite her ongoing crush, Ruby is certain Niall barely kws she's alive...until their flirty overnight flight makes him sit up and take tice. Not one for letting loose and breaking rules, recently divorced Niall would describe himself as hopeless when it comes to women. But even he kws outgoing California-girl Ruby is a breath of fresh air. Once she makes it her mission to help the sexy Brit loosen his tie, there's turning back. Thousands of miles from London, it's easy for the lovers to play pretend. But when the trip is over, will the relationship they've built up fall down?
- Author BiographyChristina Lauren is the combined pen name of longtime writing partners/besties/soulmates and brain-twins Christina Hobbs and Lauren Billings, the New York Times, USA TODAY, and #1 international bestselling authors of the Beautiful and Wild Seasons series, Sublime, The House, and Autoboyography. You can find them online at ChristinaLaurenBooks.com, Facebook.com/ChristinaLaurenBooks, or @ChristinaLauren on Twitter.
- Author(s)Christina Lauren
- PublisherSimon & Schuster
- Date of Publication14/04/2015
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Series TitleThe Beautiful Series
- Series Part/Volume Number8
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight330 g
- Width134 mm
- Height209 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $34.26Trending at AU $43.71
- AU $65.99Trending at AU $74.18
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.10
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $83.35
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $29.47
- AU $13.31Trending at AU $15.81
- AU $17.71Trending at AU $19.63
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.