All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $33.15Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.58
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $96.28
- AU $39.56Trending at AU $42.72
About this product
- Description]kincare is one of the most commercial and in-demand aspects of beauty care and readers are hungry for a practical, effective way of achieving flawless skin. This guide harnesses the scientifically proven ebenfits of antioxidents, providing tools for radiantly glowling skin. Antioxidants counteract free-radicals - the chemicals responsible for aging, so eating well is an essential task in the quest for beautiful skin. Included are over 120 recipes, meditation techniques and an exploration of beauty from across the globe.
- Author BiographyElizabeth TenHouten, a former model, is the Editor-in-Chief of Celeb Staff Magazine where she covers many of her charitable events. She is a passionate animal rights activist and is involved with many animal charities such as IDA-Africa, PETA, ASPCA, and the HSUS. She currently resides in California.
- Author(s)Elizabeth Tenhouten
- PublisherHatherleigh Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication12/10/2009
- SubjectHealth, Dieting & Wholefood Cookery
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHatherleigh Press,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white line drawings
- Weight328 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.