Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.20
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $72.08
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.02
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.83
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.26
- AU $57.95Trending at AU $58.87
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.98
About this product
- DescriptionBeth Redman challenges readers with this message of hope and freedom. In Beautiful, Redman encourages women to become uncomplicated followers of Jesus, breaking free of baggage, insecurity, unforgiveness, gossip, jealousy, and the everyday challenges of being a woman. Beth Redman shares personal stories and anecdotes in her witty, charming writing style, giving women heartfelt and passionate advice for continuing to lean into Father God in a cosmetic world.
- Author BiographyBeth Redman, together with her husband, Mark, has written popular songs Let My Words Be Few and Facedown. Beth is the author of Soul Sister and Beautiful. Based in Brighton, England, Matt, Beth, and their five children are part of St. Peters Church, planted out of HTB in London.
- Author(s)Beth Redman
- PublisherBethany House Publishers
- Date of Publication16/05/2006
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBethany House Publishers
- Weight177 g
- Width137 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Foreword byMary Pytches
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.