CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $34.30Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.20
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $21.17Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $30.28Trending at AU $35.05
About this product
- DescriptionRaging, laughing, crying, and praying become Sue's modus operandi for managing the roller coaster of emotions after a 10-year marriage ends. Beautifully Broken: Recovering from the Heartache is the story of how 12-step principles guide a southern girl into recovery from the heartache after her husband leaves. The book chronicles a spiritual journey through depression, fear, hurt, and shame along with moments of joy when she least expects. After several years of hard work and help from friends, the author finds a place of peace, acceptance, and spiritual awareness. Honest and uplifting, this book shares a story and presents strategies for coping with loss and fear of abandonment, core issues for Adult Children of Alcoholics.
- Author BiographySue Jefferson lives on the Pamlico River in Washington, North Carolina, where she enjoys kayaking, swimming, reading, writing, and playing with her adopted grandchildren. She chairs the English and Humanities Department at Pitt Community College and teaches courses in mythology and world literature. Her yoga practice helps her stay physically fit, relatively calm, and spiritually connected. For questions or comments, contact her at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Author(s)MS Sue Frances Jefferson
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication24/04/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectSelf Improvement: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight141 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.