Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $30.46Trending at AU $31.88
- AU $55.54Trending at AU $56.93
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $84.75
- AU $29.92Trending at AU $31.38
- AU $46.03Trending at AU $52.71
- AU $12.66Trending at AU $12.99
- AU $41.46Trending at AU $49.43
About this product
- DescriptionFrom all appearances K.L. Savanti and Yvette Tolouse is a couple who's love for each other are envied by all who kw them. But appearances can be deceiving and when the couple anunces their t only breaking up four months prior to their 10th Anniversary, but that Yvette is t only leaving their home but the city they have lived in for over 10 years, friends and family are stunned. With questions of how and why, a Love once so right could have gone so wrong, going unanswered by either, whispers of infidelity and betrayal begin to surface and Yvette's sudden departure and K.L.'S subsequent withdrawal from friends and family seem to confirm more than deny the possibility of the rumors being true. There are two sides of a story in any breakup and somewhere in between the two lies the truth, this story is one side of the breakup and takes the reader from the beginning and end of a Journey which began with two people in Love, but ultimately culminated in a trail of broken hearts, broken friendships, blackmail and violence that left one involved untouched in some way. Including perhaps, you the reader, as anyone whom has ever been in Love kws it can it can be beautiful one minute and painful the next, that has at one time or ather left us all Beautifully Broken in our own way.
- Author(s)C.L. Ford
- Date of Publication24/04/2013
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Place of PublicationBloomington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight267 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.