All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAlthough a truly gifted hairstylist, Kiri Koshiba has interest in using her talent to pursue fame and fortune, unlike the three popular boys in the Scissors Project at school. Determined to become the best makeover team in Japan, they give showy makeovers to handpicked girls. As much as Kiri tries to shy away from the Scissors Project spotlight, she finds herself responding to beauty's call...
- Author BiographyKiyoko Arai was born in Tokyo, and now resides in Chiba Prefecture. In 1999, she received the prestigious Shogakukan Manga Award for Angel Lip. The popular Dr. Rin ni Kiitemite! (Ask Dr. Rin!) was made into an animated TV show.
- Author(s)Kiyoko Arai
- PublisherViz Media, Subs. of Shogakukan Inc
- Date of Publication03/11/2008
- SubjectGraphic Novels: Manga
- Series TitleBeauty Pop
- Series Part/Volume Number9
- Place of PublicationSan Francisco
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintViz Media, Subs. of Shogakukan Inc
- Content Notechiefly Illustrations
- Weight167 g
- Width190 mm
- Height127 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Illustrator(s)Kiyoko Arai
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $30.39Trending at AU $32.16
- AU $29.90Trending at AU $31.65
- AU $12.61Trending at AU $13.09
- AU $46.01Trending at AU $53.17
- AU $41.46Trending at AU $49.86
- AU $28.97Trending at AU $31.78
- AU $12.21Trending at AU $16.29
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.