All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $33.15Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $30.28Trending at AU $34.60
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $21.17Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $23.42
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
About this product
- DescriptionAndrea Horner resides in Kansas City and is the founder of Beauty4ashesKC Ministry. Andrea is the current Vice President of the Kansas City Turner Syndrome Chapter. Andrea loves to sing, serve in her church and she does Taekwondo. She also loves to help on missions, and doing service projects in the community, and work on projects to promote Turner Syndrome awareness. This is more than just a story about being short, or having Turner Syndrome. We all have a story, and I believe that this book that has something everyone can relate to. I want us to find the beauty in our life's and live our life fully. My hope is that through this journey I can help us find our best lives. I did t like growing up short, or dealing with the obstacles that I faced. However I learned to overcome them. I have transformed from a caterpillar to a butterfly. God showed me that I was made for more, and that's when I found healing in the brokenness of life. Today I love who I have been made to be and I want you to kw that out of the ashes beauty is found. I have two growing disorders. This book is about my life with Turner Syndrome. Turners is a growth disorder that many do t kw about, and comes with complications, and a few short jokes. God is making something beautiful out of my life, and He can do that for you. I hope this book will be the window to help you see all who you were made to be.
- Author BiographyAndrea Horner resides in Kansas City and is the founder of Beauty4ashesKC Ministry. Andrea is the current Vice President of the Kansas City Turner Syndrome Chapter. Andrea loves to sing, serve in her church and she does Taekwondo. She also loves to help on missions, and doing service projects in the community, and work on projects to promote Turner Syndrome awareness.
- Author(s)Andrea Leigh Horner
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication18/12/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectBiography: Religious & Spiritual
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight417 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.