All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.16
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.97
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.95
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.45
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.82
- AU $28.58Trending at AU $36.57
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.12
About this product
- DescriptionBody maintenance is though a vital part of feeling good about yourself and we all invest a lot of time and energy to look our best but be careful, therefore, t to waste your money or fall prey to the hazardous effects of deadly chemicals that makes the essential ingredient to majority of beauty products available in the market. Rather than trying out faddy miracle treatments, invest in a beauty regime you can really stick to and get results with. If you wish to capitalize on natural, sustainable fabulous looks with gorgeous lumisity.....minus the price tag, we would like to introduce you to a revolutionary book, Beauty from the Kitchen: Be Natural.....Be Young. This book gives you access to hundreds of dollars worth beauty tips from the nature's grandeur that can bring a magnificent change to your semblance, or at least make you look and feel like a million bucks without actually spending these.
- Author BiographyAuthor of this book, Mrs. Kanta Goel, was born in a patrician family on 12th February 1960 in Delhi, India. Her father was a renowned and a well-to-do businessman. She completed her Bachelors in Arts from Delhi University and married in an aristocratic family. She is a proud mother of two cheerful daughters and a loving son. She is a religious woman following ideologies and ordinations that she renounced in her childhood, in words and deed with utmost austerity. She follows a very strict and tough daily regimen. A pious and compassionate woman, she is very simple and down-to-earth yet a staunch advocate of change and women emancipation - the grandeur of a prose style! She has a deep faith and belief in nature and its inherent magical powers. She vehemently describes nature's treasure of blessings as an abyss; the deeper you go, the farther you feel.
- Author(s)MS Kanta Goel
- PublisherO2 Publications
- Date of Publication11/11/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFashion & Beauty
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintO2 Publications
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight73 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.