All listings for this product
About this product
- Description<b><b>Before E. L. James and Sylvia Day, there was Anne Rice: Discover<i>Beauty s Kingdom</i>, the fourth vel in the bestselling Sleeping Beauty series</b>Mega-bestselling author Anne Rice, writing as A. N. Roquelaure, returns to the mysterious kingdom of Queen Elear in this new chapter of her Sleeping Beauty series. When the great queen is reported dead, Beauty and Laurent return to the kingdom they left twenty years before. Beauty agrees to take the throne, but she insists that all erotic servitude be voluntary. Countless eager princes, princesses, lords, ladies, and commoners journey to Beauty s realm, where she and her husband usher in a new era of desire, longing, and ecstasy. Provocative and stirring, Rice s imaginative retelling of the Sleeping Beauty myth will be adored by her longtime fans and new readers of erotica just discovering the vels. This book is intended for mature audiences.
- Author Biography<b>Anne Rice </b>is the author of many bestselling novels, including the hugely successful Vampire Chronicles. Her first novel, <i>Interview with the Vampire, </i>was made into a film in 1994 starring Tom Cruise and Brad Pitt. Her other books include the Mayfair Witches series, the novels <i>The Mummy or Ramses the Damned, Violin Angel Time, </i>the Sleeping Beauty trilogy, and, most recently, <i>Prince Lestat: The Vampire Chronicles</i>. Born and raised in New Orleans, Louisiana, she now lives in Southern California.
- Author(s)A N Roquelaure,Professor Anne Rice
- Date of Publication21/04/2015
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight567 g
- Width163 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine36 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $30.39Trending at AU $32.16
- AU $29.90Trending at AU $31.65
- AU $12.61Trending at AU $13.09
- AU $46.01Trending at AU $53.17
- AU $41.46Trending at AU $49.86
- AU $28.97Trending at AU $31.78
- AU $12.21Trending at AU $16.29
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.