Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.76Trending at AU $7.37
- AU $27.80Trending at AU $30.75
- AU $21.76Trending at AU $26.80
- AU $29.31Trending at AU $31.85
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $79.91
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $15.68
- AU $26.39Trending at AU $26.97
About this product
- DescriptionThe second BeBe Book takes you and the Yorkie Pup to Ms Murray's favorite beaches from NC to South Florida. Can you turn a Yorkshire terrier into a beach pup? Find out as you join BeBe and experience the fun and adventure that can only happen on the coast.
- Author BiographyMs Murray, from Goldsboro, North Carolina and a UNC-Chapel Hill graduate, has always loved the coast. Now, she has a Yorkie, and she lives on the coast what could be better? With BeBe, the ocean, and camera, Ms Murray caught the spontaneity of the little Yorkie. After retiring from teaching elementary school in the Metro Atlanta area, Ms Murray is now a resident of Jupiter, FL.
- Author(s)Libby Murray
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication23/03/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPets & Equine
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight95 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.