All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhat daughter doesn't need advice? What mother can't give it? Whether she's 18 or 81 a daughter can always benefit from a second opinion on the condition of her soul, her heart, her head, her hair, her cleavage. Also her loves, her hates, her dreams, her debts, her teeth and sexting. No second opinion will be more valuable than her mother's because it will be offered with love tempered by wisdom and in the certain kwledge that, without it this daughter will end her days on the streets, in the gutter, with spoilt children, gum disease and bosom droop. Barbara Toner ackwledges the universal truth that advice should only ever be offered if sought. She's chosen to igre it, as any self-respecting mother should, in this heartfelt address to her own three daughters. The result is an indispensable guide to be shared by mothers and daughters of all ages everywhere.
- Author BiographyBarbara Toner is an acclaimed author and columnist who has written extensively about family life in all its manifestations with all its glorious intricacies, both in fiction and non fiction. She has three daughters and lives on the far south coast of New South Wales.
- Author(s)Barbara Toner
- PublisherAllen & Unwin
- Date of Publication01/11/2012
- SubjectSelf Improvement: General
- Place of PublicationSydney
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- First Published2012
- ImprintAllen & Unwin
- Weight376 g
- Width128 mm
- Height198 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $31.72Trending at AU $33.69
- AU $19.98Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $26.67Trending at AU $29.78
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.