All listings for this product
Best-selling in Children's Picture Books
Save on Children's Picture Books
- AU $12.87Trending at AU $13.24
- AU $9.84Trending at AU $13.00
- AU $11.69Trending at AU $12.49
- AU $9.50Trending at AU $11.80
- AU $8.84Trending at AU $11.34
- AU $4.99Trending at AU $8.57
- AU $18.74Trending at AU $20.05
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a heart-warming celebration of love - perfect for all parents to share with their little ones. With a soft fabric heart on the cover.
- Author BiographyJulia was born in Stamford and trained as an architect. She loves the countryside and nature, finding it a pool of inspiration to draw on in her writing. Julia now lives in Gosport with her husband and three children and hopes one day to get back to doing pottery - once her children have all grown up! She has published 12 picture books, translated into many languages. Cee Biscoe studied Children's Book Illustration at Cambridge School of Art, gaining an MA in 2007. She lives in Suffolk with her husband and a small garden full of wildlife, many of which creep and crawl their way into her illustrations.
- Author(s)Cee Biscoe,Julia Hubery
- PublisherLittle Tiger Press Group
- Date of Publication02/01/2012
- FormatBoard book
- SubjectPicture Books
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLittle Tiger Press
- Content Notefull colour illustrations
- Width195 mm
- Height195 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Reading AgeFrom 1 To 3
- Interest AgeFrom 1 To 3
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.