Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.31Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $28.57Trending at AU $31.02
- AU $70.12Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $74.42Trending at AU $76.94
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
About this product
- DescriptionBecause I'm Human I received an invitation to this adventure where I traveled and lived between Chile and the USA for six years. Because I'm Human I lived the facts I share in this book. Because I'm Human talks t only of the experiences that took me to understand what it means to find my identity in the Kingdom of God, but how valuable mankind is to God; because He so loved the world that sent His only son Jesus. Through Jesus I have been able to live this adventure of kwing God and loving Him. Also to experience the power and authority Jesus gives his followers to through faith move mountains.
- Author BiographyClaudia Munoz grew up in Chile where she lived with her family until she was 18 years old. Then she began an adventure of faith that led her to study in the USA. She graduated from Lincoln Christian University on May '09 with a degree on Intercultural Studies. She is constantly traveling between Chile, the USA, and Italy, because each country holds part of her heart and her fire for missions.
- Author(s)Claudia Mu Oz,Claudia Munoz
- Date of Publication20/04/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectAutobiography: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight204 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.