Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $33.15Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.07
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.58
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $96.28
- AU $59.39Trending at AU $61.38
About this product
- DescriptionThis book offers a new vision of postsecondary writing programs using the example of the Temple University writing program in Philadelphia. In successive chapters on Temple's connections with schools, community colleges, and university-community partnerships, the author calls for literacy instruction embedded in mutual relationships among an array of institutions and across many levels.
- Author(s)Eli Goldblatt
- PublisherHampton Press
- Date of Publication15/10/2007
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleResearch in the Teaching of Rhetoric and Composition
- Place of PublicationCresskill
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHampton Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Series Edited byMichael Williamson,Peggy O'Neill
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.