All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $70.99Trending at AU $78.50
- AU $65.99Trending at AU $71.11
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $84.59
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $76.22
- AU $17.65Trending at AU $20.83
- AU $16.58Trending at AU $22.43
- AU $12.65Trending at AU $18.66
About this product
- DescriptionBarrett and Kelly, two complete strangers, shared a harrowing experience where they were completely dependent on each other for survival. When Barrett is rescued and forced to leave Kelly behind, she returns several months later to free her from their captors. After returning home, they go their separate ways and try to pick up their lives, but circumstances and feelings they didn't expect pull them together and threaten to drive them apart. Can love overcome feelings of guilt, obligation, gratitude, debt, and responsibility?
- Author BiographyJulie Cannon is a corporate stiff by day and dreamer by night. She has several other books published by Bold Strokes Books: Breaker's Passion, Descent, Power Play, Just Business, Uncharted Passage, Heartland, Heart 2 Heart, and Come and Get Me, I Remember, Rescue Me, and Smoke and Fire. Julie has also published several short stories in Bold Strokes Books anthologies. A recent transplant to Houston, Julie and her partner Laura live on the lake with their two kids, two dogs, and a cat.
- Author(s)Julie Cannon
- PublisherBold Strokes Books
- Date of Publication15/11/2014
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationJohnsonville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBold Strokes Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight249 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.