Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $70.99Trending at AU $78.30
- AU $65.99Trending at AU $70.92
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.70
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $84.13
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $76.03
- AU $12.61Trending at AU $17.01
- AU $16.67Trending at AU $22.38
About this product
- DescriptionSix years ago Austin broke Jade's heart. On that day he went from being her best friend to the person she hates the most. Now six years later Jade's life has been turned upside down, the family she once knew longer exists. Her father's infidelity has made it hard for her to trust anyone. That is until she reconnects with the one person she's despised the most. Will Austin be able to break through Jade's wall of anger to get her to trust him? Or will he break her heart again? Together they will experience the ecstasies and agonies of being in love.
- Author BiographyMaria E Monteiro was born in Chile, but grew up in Sleepy Hollow NY. The Catskills is now the place she calls home, alongside her husband. She has been writing since she was a little girl. Her love for reading and writing led her to obtain a BA in English and a Masters in Literacy. Maria loves to write about the small moments that become huge when falling in love. Maria E. Monteiro is the author of The Hold on Tight series. Her love of writing accompanies her love for music. When she is not writing, Maria can be found at a rock concert or dancing around her house.
- Author(s)Maria E Monteiro
- Date of Publication06/09/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight458 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.