CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.82Trending at AU $7.34
- AU $63.09Trending at AU $76.70
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.84Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $17.56Trending at AU $22.92
- AU $10.39Trending at AU $15.38
About this product
- DescriptionThis book gives a clear track to run on in becoming an excellent coach and advisor to others. - Brian Tracy, Author, The Psychology of the Sale Justin draws on his unique background and how that positioned him to begin the process of becoming a very successful coach. He covers the psychological components of coaching, the obvious need in the marketplace for coaching, and most importantly, the business side of coaching. Justin does an amazing job as a coach and I hear from his clients about the amazing results frequently. - Dan Miller, Life Coach & Best Selling Author of 48 Days to the Work You Love and No More Mondays Justin Lukasavige is a master! I've closely watched him grow his business over the years from thing into an organization that's hitting on all cylinders. The time's long overdue for him to show YOU how to succeed and be profitable as a coach. - Chuck Bowen, President of Chuck Bowen Coaching and host of The Chuck Bowen Show in San Antonio, TX Become a Coach addresses what it takes to become a successful coach in any industry. While many books cover the how-to of coaching, Become a Coach focuses on making sure you have what it takes to become successful from the very beginning. Justin shares the ins and outs and many of the strategies he's used to become one of America's most successful coaches. Go under cover with Justin as thing is held back! If you have any sort of dream of becoming successful in a coaching field, you owe it to yourself to read Become a Coach.
- Author BiographyJustin Lukasavige is an author, speaker, coach, radio talk show host and owner of Lukas Coaching, L.L.C. For more than 5 years Justin and his team have empowered people from all walks of life to become debt-free, find or create work they love and work with passion! He has been called America's Favorite Business and Success Expert. Justin created the Coach Training Program because he felt a need to pass along to others what was given to him. His passion of helping others improve their lives and businesses goes beyond his clients; he truly loves pouring his knowledge of business into other coaches so they can also grow their businesses. When coaching businesses are growing, people are being helped and their lives improved.
- Author(s)Justin Lukasavige
- PublisherPast Due: Press
- Date of Publication06/11/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPast Due: Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight145 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.