All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
About this product
- DescriptionThis book gives you an easy 30-day plan. Read one short chapter, then spend just 10 minutes a day practicing. But those 10 short minutes will add up to something big. Wherever you go, and regardless of whom you are with, you can become The Most Important Person in the Room. People will respect you more. (And you can actually help them more too, if you wish). It's the most practical program ever for empaths. But it's t only helpful for empaths. This book can make your life better if you are: A highly sensitive Person; Single and hating it; Co-dependent (or recovering from co-dependency); Leaving a difficult love relationship; Dealing with a narcissist or bully; Feeling vulnerable to psychic attack; At a stage in your life where you are trying to find yourself. Why? Problems like these can be related to your basic sense of self. And this is a book to strengthen your experience of who you really are. In this witty, fast-paced book, Rose Rosetree gives you the benefit of what she has learned over the past decade, teaching and giving personal sessions for empaths internationally.
- Author BiographyIn America, Rose teaches workshops in Empath Empowerment and offers phone sessions of healing, as well as mentoring sessions. For details, see the Rose Rosetree website. Rosetree's distinctive method of Empath Empowerment (TM) has been life-changing for readers and students. It is completely different from approaches like strengthening boundaries, shielding, modifying behaviour, avoiding toxic people, and other behaviour-based attempts to keep people out. Her system is actually much easier, as well as more effective, than these approaches. Empath Empowerment helps a person to wake up from the inside. You can learn to use your consciousness to become more real to yourself, more vivid inwardly. When you Become The Most Important Person in the Room, there is no need to put up walls to keep out other people. Find out how good you can feel as a Skilled Empath.
- Author(s)Rose Rosetree
- PublisherWomen's Intuition Worldwide
- Date of Publication21/10/2009
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWomen's Intuition Worldwide
- Content Noteb/w illus
- Weight376 g
- Width215 mm
- Height140 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.38Trending at AU $49.47
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.60
- AU $22.10Trending at AU $23.03
- AU $35.49Trending at AU $39.06
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
- AU $17.58Trending at AU $23.07
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $38.86
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.