Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $32.75Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by wordery
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $27.50Free postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by leura-books-music
- Est. delivery by 2 Nov
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn Becoming Attached, Robert Karen offers fresh insight into some of the most fundamental issues of emotional life. He explores such questions as: What do children need to feel that the world is a positive place and that they have value? What are the risks of day care for children under one year of age, and what can parents do to manage those risks? What experiences in infancy will enable a person to develop healthy relationships as an adult?
- Author BiographyRobert Karen is a clinical psychologist in private practice and an award-winning author. In addition to two previous books, he has written articles for The Atlantic, New York magazine, Mirabella, The Nation, and The Yale Review. He is Assistant Clinical Professor at the Derner Institute of Advance Psychological Studies, Adelphi University.
- Author(s)Robert Karen
- PublisherOxford University Press Inc
- Date of Publication01/03/1998
- SubjectSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOxford University Press Inc
- Weight712 g
- Width155 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine34 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $16.90
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.70
- AU $9.06Trending at AU $14.03
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.87
- AU $26.67Trending at AU $29.83
- AU $20.29Trending at AU $25.57
- AU $21.17Trending at AU $25.85
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.