Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $93.26
- AU $28.71Trending at AU $30.90
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $34.29Trending at AU $38.77
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $17.98
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
About this product
- DescriptionThis book consists of a fundamental deconstruction and reconstruction of the key concepts of Crimilogy and The Sociology of Law, providing a coherent expression of the relationships between these newly constructed concepts and thus a radically new statement of the relationship between society, crime and the law.
- Author BiographyDON CREWE is a Senior Lecturer at Leeds Metropolitan University, UK.
- PrizesWinner of British Society of Criminology Book Prize 2014.
- Author(s)Don Crewe
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication14/05/2013
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight430 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine16 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.