All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $47.26
- AU $24.09Trending at AU $28.39
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $14.06
About this product
- DescriptionThis book combines critical work in feminism, gender studies, queer theory and cultural studies and explores the relationship between Christian and masculine identity, between male and animal bodies, transvestism and knighthood and more.
- Author BiographyEnglish and Human Sciences at George Washington University. His publications include Monster Theory: Reading Culture, Of Giants: Sex, Monsters, and the Middle Ages, and The Postcolonial Middle Ages. Bonnie Wheeler directs the Medieval Studies Program at Southern Methodist University. She is series editor of The New Middle Ages and edits the journal Arthuriana.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication26/08/1997
- SubjectHistory: World & General
- Series TitleNew Middle Ages
- Place of PublicationCT
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGarland Publishing Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight680 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Edited byBonnie Wheeler,Jeffrey Jerome Cohen
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.