All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.76Trending at AU $7.37
- AU $26.06Trending at AU $30.72
- AU $21.95Trending at AU $26.77
- AU $29.30Trending at AU $31.81
- AU $70.85Trending at AU $79.83
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $15.67
- AU $23.78Trending at AU $26.94
About this product
- DescriptionJoin bestselling author Lysa TerKuerst for Becoming More Than A Good Bible Study Girl, a six-session small group Bible study that helps you figure out how to trade in going through the motions for the spiritual healthy and vibrant life for which you long. 'I really want to kw God, personally and intimately.' Do those words resonate with you? You're tired of just going through the motions of being a Christian: Go to church. Pray. Be nice. That spiritual to-do list just doesn't cut it. But what does? How do you step out of the drudger of religious duty to experience a living, moment-by-moment, deeply intimate relationship with God? Join Lysa in six small group sessions that will transform your walk with Go from lackluster theory to vibrant reality! The most invigorating and rewarding journey of your life awaits you as you discover how to: Build personal, two-way conversations with God. Study the Bible and experience life change for yourself. Cultivate great authenticity and depth in your relationships. Make disappointments work for you, t against you. Find incredible joy as you live out your faith in everyday circumstances. This Participant Guide is filled with helpful discussion starters, video overviews, space for writing thoughts, a helpful Leader's Guide and much more. It's designed to be used with the companion Becoming More Than A Good Bible Study Girl DVD (sold separately) which features six 10-15 minute teaching sessions.
- Author BiographyLysa TerKeurst is a New York Times bestselling author and national speaker who helps everyday women live an adventure of faith. She is the author of 15 books and the president of Proverbs 31 Ministries, where she and her team encourage over 500,000 women worldwide through their daily online devotional. Her remarkable life story has captured audiences across America, including appearances on Oprah and Good Morning America. She lives in North Carolina with her husband and five children. SPANISH BIO: Lysa Terkeurst es autora de doce libros (incluyendo la Medalla de Oro como finalista y el premio People Choice Award) asi como numerosos articulos en revistas. Ella ha contado la extraordinaria historia de su vida en television y radio nacionalmente, incluyendo el show de Oprah y Good Morning America. Reside en Carolina del Norte con su esposo y cinco hijos.
- Author(s)Lysa TerKeurst
- Date of Publication24/12/2013
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationGrand Rapids
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2013
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight154 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 18 To 99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.