All listings for this product
About this product
- Description<b>Now in paperback, the #1 New York Times bestselling biography of how Steve Jobs became the most visionary CEO in history. </b> With a new foreword by Marc Andreessen and new afterword by the authors, <i>Becoming Steve Jobs</i> is a narrative on Jobs' evolution as a manager and leader, as an astute CEO, as a father, and as a visionary with an unparalled sense of what consumers wanted before they knew what they wanted themselves. But he didn't start out with those skills. When he first left Apple in 1985 and struck out to form his own company, NeXT, he knew little about running a company, holding to a budget, or developing successful products. It was during his years in the wilderness, unsuccessfully launching NeXT and helping to revitalize Pixar, that he learned the skills that would make him so successful upon his return to Apple in 1996.
- Author Biography<b>BRENT SCHLENDER</b> is one of the premiere chroniclers of the personal computer revolution, writing about every major figure and company in the tech industry. He covered Steve Jobs for the<i>Wall Street Journal</i> and <i>Fortune</i>for nearly 25 years. <b>RICK TETZELI</b>, executive editor of <i>Fast Company</i>, has covered technology for two decades. He is the former deputy editor of <i>Fortune</i>, and editor of<i>Entertainment Weekly</i>.
- Author(s)Brent Schlender,Rick Tetzeli
- PublisherCrown Business
- Date of Publication07/06/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectBiography: Business
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCrown Business
- Weight318 g
- Width132 mm
- Height201 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Foreword byMarc Andreessen
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.16
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.97
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.95
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.45
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.82
- AU $28.58Trending at AU $36.57
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.12
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.