All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $71.44
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.89
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $70.83
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.55
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.04
- AU $53.09Trending at AU $58.66
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.67
About this product
- DescriptionBy meditating on personal examples from the author's life, as well as reflecting on the inspirational life and writings of Thomas Merton, stories from the Gospels, as well as the lives of other holy men and women (among them Henri Nouwen, St. Therese of Lisieux, and Pope John XXIII), listeners will see how becoming who you are, and becoming the person God created, is a simple path to happiness, peace of mind, and even sanctity.
- Author(s)James Martin
- PublisherPaulist Press International,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/09/2011
- SubjectReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Place of PublicationMahwah
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPaulist Press International,U.S.
- Weight136 g
- Width137 mm
- Height193 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Running Time160.77
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.