All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIt's secret that men and women are different. And it's secret that they don't always get along because of these differences, even when they love each other. But having a successful marriage is t about finding the perfect person to marry. It's about loving someone in an unselfish, Christlike manner. Whatever we want out of marriage-unconditional love, forgiveness, passion-that is what we have to give to our spouse. Rick Johnson shows couples how to go beyond merely tolerating each other's differences to using those God-given differences to add spice and passion to their relationship.
- Author BiographyRick Johnson is a bestselling author of That's My Son; That's My Teenage Son; Better Dads, Stronger Sons; That's My Girl; Becoming Your Spouse's Better Half; and The Marriage of Your Dreams. He is the founder of Better Dads and is a sought-after speaker at many large parenting and marriage conferences across the United States and Canada.
- Author(s)Rick Johnson
- PublisherBaker Publishing Group
- Date of Publication01/02/2010
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationAda, MI
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRevell, a division of Baker Publishing Group
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight249 g
- Width135 mm
- Height212 mm
- Spine20 mm
Save on Textbooks
- AU $26.38Trending at AU $38.34
- AU $53.09Trending at AU $59.37
- AU $28.52Trending at AU $29.71
- AU $30.15Trending at AU $32.66
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $40.27
- AU $11.31Trending at AU $14.92
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.