All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.28
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $48.86
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.21
- AU $25.01Trending at AU $27.39
About this product
- DescriptionTen Things We Need To Kw About Parenting.
- Author BiographyRobert L Lang, LPC, LAC, MAC, SAP Licensed Professional Counselor, Licensed Addictions Counselor, Masters Additions Counselor, Substance Abuse Professional Bob is a writer, presenter, consultant and practitioner within the mental health and substance abuse fields and has been in practice since 1983. He founded Family Treatment Centers in 1993 and has been committed to making a difference since its inception. He utilizes a unique Five S Model approach in the treatment of co-occurring disorders and is recognized as a leader in the field. He is a forensic expert, providing legalistic evaluations and has helped businesses, groups, individuals, institutions and families develop and create effective solutions that empower positive change, make effective choices and foster productive growth. Bob currently has his private practice and writes column on family loss and divorce in Living with Loss magazine.
- Author(s)Robert L Lang
- Date of Publication20/08/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPregnancy & Parenting
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight340 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.