All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.84
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.82
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.31
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.95
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.00
- AU $44.73Trending at AU $47.15
- AU $25.61Trending at AU $28.26
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a superb step-by-step primer to all the basics of modern quiltmaking - from fabric selection to binding! In her trademark easygoing style, popular quilting blogger Elizabeth Dackson presents a step-by-step primer that makes quilting accessible to all! You can breeze through the quiltmaking basics - including choosing fabrics and tools, rotary cutting, chain piecing, and pressing - before trying out your new found skills with the 14 eye-catching quilt projects that make use of strip piecing, templates, large-scale prints, wonky blocks, and more. Sparkling with visual appeal, this book is ideal for beginners as well as experts who wants something fresh and new.
- Author BiographyElizabeth Dackson is a quilter and self-proclaimed fabric addict. She designs quilt patterns found both on her blog, Don't Call Me Betsy, and in various quilting publications.
- Author(s)Elizabeth Dackson
- PublisherMartingale & Company
- Date of Publication27/02/2014
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationWoodinville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMartingale & Company
- Content Notefull-colour illustrations throughout
- Weight431 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine8 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.