All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.76Trending at AU $7.42
- AU $27.81Trending at AU $30.93
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $26.96
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $32.03
- AU $71.17Trending at AU $80.38
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $15.78
- AU $25.16Trending at AU $27.13
About this product
- Description<b>Proven Methods for Turning Believers into DisciplesWhat does it mean to grow a convert into a disciple ? And how do we help our people get there? Neil Anderson's Freedom in Christ ministry has been walking individuals through these steps for over a quarter century. Now he turns his attention to pastors and church leaders, teaching them how to help their people resolve personal and spiritual conflicts, including everything from difficult marriages to unrepentant sin to church disputes. Before someone can mature spiritually, they must be established alive and free in Christ through genuine repentance and faith in God. This means churches must resolve their people's conflicts as the first step to discipleship, rather than referring them to professional counselors. We as believers have the answers for mental and emotional problems, and through this ministry of reconciliation true discipleship happens.
- Author Biography<b>Dr. Neil T. Anderson</b> is the founder and president emeritus of Freedom in Christ Ministries, which has offices and representatives in forty countries. He was formerly chairman of the Practical Theology Department at Talbot School of Theology and has five earned degrees, including two doctorates. Dr. Anderson and his wife live in Franklin, Tennessee. For more information, see www.ficm.org or www.ficminternational.org.
- Author(s)Neil T Anderson
- PublisherBaker Publishing Group
- Date of Publication02/02/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationAda, MI
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBethany House Publishers, a division of Baker Publishing Group
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight286 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.