All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.86
- AU $69.30Trending at AU $126.46
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $10.41
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.55
About this product
- DescriptionA companion to Steve Macchia's book, Becoming a Healthy Disciple, this small group study resource provides discussion and worship outlines to enrich your study of the ten traits of a healthy disciple.
- Author BiographyStephen A. Macchia is the founder and president of Leadership Transformations, Inc. (www.LeadershipTransformations.org) and the creator of the CHAT Survey for churches (Church Health Assessment Tool, details at www.healthychurch.net). He also serves as the director of the Pierce Center for Disciple-Building at Gordon-Conwell Theological Seminary in South Hamilton, MA. Steve is the author several books, including Becoming A Healthy Church (Baker Books), Becoming A Healthy Disciple, Becoming A Healthy Team, Crafting a Rule of Life (IVP) and Broken and Whole (IVP).
- Author(s)Stephen a Macchia
- PublisherLti Publications
- Date of Publication26/02/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLti Publications
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight195 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.