All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.31Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $28.58Trending at AU $31.02
- AU $70.08Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $74.33Trending at AU $76.94
- AU $35.43Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $27.17Trending at AU $37.56
About this product
- DescriptionA revolution in history education is propelling historical thinking and kwing to the forefront of history and social studies education in North America and beyond. Teachers, teacher education programs, schools, and ministries of education across Canada are all among those embracing the idea that kwing history means kwing how to think historically. Becoming a History Teacher is a collection of thoughtful essays by history teachers, historians, and teacher educators on how to prepare student teachers to think historically and to teach historical thinking. Covering the teacher's experience before, during, and after formal certification, Becoming a History Teacher contains a wide range of resources for teachers and educators, including information on the latest research in history education and examples of successful history teaching activities.
- Author BiographyR.W. Sandwell is an associate professor in the Department of Curriculum, Teaching, and Learning at the Ontario Institute for Studies in Education, University of Toronto. Amy von Heyking is an associate professor in the Faculty of Education at the University of Lethbridge.
- PublisherUniversity of Toronto Press
- Date of Publication11/09/2014
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationToronto
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintUniversity of Toronto Press
- Content Note5, 19 figures
- Weight650 g
- Width159 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byAmy von Heyking,Ruth Sandwell
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.