All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.31Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $28.58Trending at AU $31.02
- AU $70.08Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $74.38Trending at AU $76.94
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
About this product
- DescriptionBecoming a Lawyer is a comprehensive guide for anyone contemplating a career in the legal profession. Whether you're considering a law degree as you leaf through your UCAS form, or if you're studying law already, this book will answer many of your questions and will help you map the road ahead. Like how should I study law? , do I want to be a solicitor or barrister? , and how can I maximize my chances or securing that elusive training contract? Maybe you're a n-law graduate or you've had ather career already and you've just had that road to Damascus moment - that you want to be taught Tort. Whatever stage you have reached in your studies, this book will prove an invaluable source of information, guidance and re-assurance as you face a succession of decisions between w and realising your ambition ...of becoming a lawyer.
- Author BiographyJonny qualified as a solicitor in 1991 and ended up as a commercial property partner in the City office of a 50-partner firm. Jonny changed direction in 2007 when he joined BPP, where he is now the Joint National Module Leader in both Property and Professional Conduct on the Legal Practice Course.
- Author(s)Jonny Hurst
- PublisherBPP Learning Media
- Date of Publication26/07/2013
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Series TitleBecoming a Series
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBPP Learning Media
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.