All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBecoming a Leader has been used by Fortune 500 corporations, universities, and international organizations as a tool for leadership development. Best-selling author Dr. Myles Munroe reveals the secrets of dynamic leadership that will turn your leadership potential into a potent reality. With the insight of Dr. Munroe, you will be able to: Become a front-runner as you overcome barriers to effective leadership. Discover natural leadership qualities lying dormant within you. Understand that true leadership means deployi ng others to become as good as or better than you are. Be encouraged, provoked, and stimulated as your leadership gift within is activated. True leadership is t something you grasp but something you become.
- Author(s)Dr Myles Munroe
- PublisherWhitaker House,U.S.
- SubjectNon-Christian Religions
- Place of PublicationSpringdale, PA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWhitaker House,U.S.
- Weight476 g
- Width157 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound,Paper over boards,With dust jacket
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.