All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.16
- AU $20.15Trending at AU $23.92
- AU $30.78Trending at AU $34.97
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.97
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.45
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.82
- AU $28.58Trending at AU $36.57
About this product
- DescriptionWhile many books focus on developing managerial competencies, most leadership failures are the result of a failure in character, t a failure in competence. But, just like how you don t get in shape by reading a fitness magazine, you don t become a Leader of Character by reading a book on Character. You have to DO what you want to BE! Leaders of Character is a workout plan designed to develop six Habits of Character by providing small, daily exercises that strengthen your character muscles for the bigger character tests all leaders face.
- Author BiographyGeneral James L Anderson, PhD. After graduating from West Point, General Jim Anderson spent a total of 41 years leading soldiers in the United States Army. His served twenty-four years at Master of the Sword as the Head of the Physical Education Department developing our nation s future Army officer corps. He was an Army Ranger School instructor, and a veteran of two tours in combat in Vietnam earning a Silver Star, two Bronze Stars for Valor, and a Purple Heart while leading soldiers in combat. He is the best selling author of The West Point Fitness and Diet Book and The Competitive Edge along with hundreds of journal articles and TV and radio guest appearances. Dave Anderson Dave graduated from West Point and served as a field artillery forward observer during Operation Desert Storm. He earned a Bronze Star while leading soldiers in combat. After the Army, Dave joined a Fortune 50 company where he spent twenty years in sales and various sales leadership positions winning multiple sales and leadership awards. He now owns Anderson Leadership Solutions as a leadership speaker and consulting expert. He hosts a syndicated leadership talk radio show (IMPACT Talk Radio) and has written over 400 leadership articles posted on his website www.andersonleadershipsolutions.com.
- Author(s)Dave Anderson,General (R) James Anderson
- PublisherMorgan James Publishing
- Date of Publication11/10/2016
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMorgan James Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight490 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Foreword byCoach Mike Krzyzewski
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.