All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $13.90Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.55
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.18
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.24
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.85
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $79.99
About this product
- DescriptionEmploying a Gestalt approach that places investigators in the center of their own practice, this is an indispensable guide for anyone undertaking inquiries in complex or changing organizational settings. Aiming to build a picture of awareness by prioritizing how people perceive, feel, and act, this resource provides entries within an ongoing practitioner-research journal throughout the text. Mini case studies to help clarify key points, as well as three extended case studies designed to illuminate the real-life drama of being a researcher are also included.
- Author BiographyPaul Barber is a fellow of Roffey Park and a visiting professor within Lifelong Learning at Middlesex University. He has a private practice as a consultant and therapist and teaches group facilitation, organizational consulting, and research methodology on masters and doctorate programs at several institutions in the United Kingdom.
- Author(s)Paul Barber
- PublisherMiddlesex University Press
- Date of Publication01/05/2006
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMiddlesex University Press
- Content Notefigures
- Weight431 g
- Width150 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edition Statement2nd
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.