All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $89.29Trending at AU $102.55
- AU $13.45Trending at AU $15.78
- AU $49.72Trending at AU $53.97
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $18.87
- AU $10.00Trending at AU $11.94
- AU $7.38Trending at AU $10.69
- AU $8.88Trending at AU $12.41
About this product
- DescriptionAs a teenage male, are you a man or a boy? What does it even mean to be a man? You're on your way to being a man, but how do you actually become a man? Is it when your voice drops, or you start to shave? Is it when you graduate high school or become an adult? The truth is that you become a man when you behave like a man. So how do men behave? This booklet, based on Rick Kraemer's Being a Real Man: a Masculine Manifesto, explains the responsible ways a real man acts, so you can learn how to become a real man.
- Author BiographyRick and Becky Kraemer have been married since 1989, and are the parents of two young adults and one teenager, who they've raised from scratch. Rick is an information technologies architect, and Becky is a substitute teacher in middle and high school. They live in northern California, where they enjoy water sports, many forms of exercise, animated conversations while walking by the lake, facilitating their kid's social events, volunteering with community organizations, and walking Becky's dog.
- Author(s)Rick Kraemer
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication29/10/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight54 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.