All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhat distinguishes great leaders? Exceptional leaders capture passion. They lead for real: from the heart, smart and focused on the future, and with a commitment to being their very best. As Annie McKee and Richard Boyatzis have shown in their bestselling books Primal Leadership and Resonant Leadership, they create resonance with others. Through resonance, leaders become attuned to the needs and dreams of people they lead. They create conditions where people can excel. They sustain their effectiveness through renewal. McKee, Boyatzis, and Frances Johnston share vivid, real-life stories illuminating how people can develop emotional intelligence, build resonance, and renew themselves. Reflecting twenty years of longitudinal research and practical wisdom with executives and leaders around the world, this new book is organized around a core of experience-tested exercises. These tools help you articulate your strengths and values, craft a plan for intentional change, and create resonance with others. Practical and inspiring, Becoming a Resonant Leader is your hands-on guide to developing emotional intelligence, renewing and sustaining yourself and your relationships, and taking your leadership to a whole new level. This book is ideal for anyone seeking personal and professional development and for consultants, coaches, teachers, and faculty to use with their clients or students.
- Author BiographyAnnie McKee is co-founder of the Teleos Leadership Institute and teaches at the University of Pennsylvania Graduate School of Education. Richard Boyatzis is Professor in the Departments of Organizational Behavior and Psychology at Case Western Reserve University. Frances Johnston is co-founder of the Teleos Leadership Institute.
- Author(s)Annie McKee,Fran Johnston,Richard E. Boyatzis
- PublisherHarvard Business Review Press
- Date of Publication01/03/2008
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvard Business Review Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight508 g
- Width185 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $115.99Trending at AU $139.68
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $73.00
- AU $68.62Trending at AU $90.31
- AU $32.92Trending at AU $34.88
- AU $37.74Trending at AU $39.42
- AU $17.48Trending at AU $19.81
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $22.15
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.