All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $103.88Trending at AU $107.25
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.14
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $116.18
- AU $98.80Trending at AU $107.33
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $105.74
- AU $49.80Trending at AU $51.77
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $104.32
About this product
- DescriptionThere are many master teachers who have excellent organizational and interpersonal relation skills who think about becoming assistant principals and principals. Becoming a School Leader is designed primarily for these master teachers as they contemplate the next step in their professional careers. It will help them decide if school leadership is their correct career pathway. Then it will provide them with the kwledge and skills they will need to navigate the process of finding a certification program and then applying for and obtaining school leadership positions. Becoming a School Leader is also addressed to those already in certification programs, providing a wealth of detailed information on the types of questions they might face on state examinations and in the arduous interview process. Professors of Educational Leadership could make use of this book as a supplementary text in both entry and exit courses. Finally, neophyte principals will find this book helpful as they develop their criteria and questions for the selection of assistant principals or department chairs in their schools.
- Author BiographyCharles A. Bonnici has been an educator for over forty years, serving as a teacher, assistant principal and principal in the New York City public schools. Upon retirement, he served as Coordinator of the Educational Leadership Program and Director of School Partnerships for Pace University; currently, he is an educational consultant with the Executive Leadership Institute, NYC.
- Author(s)Charles A. Bonnici
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication29/11/2013
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLanham
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Education
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight304 g
- Width152 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.