All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.25
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.80
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.96
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $36.07
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $50.46Trending at AU $57.09
About this product
- DescriptionThis kit includes eight 45-minute audiotapes and a workbook that teachers can use to polish their skills through proven strategies on discipline, curriculum development, counseling, evaluation, and more. The workbook can also be purchased separately.
- Author BiographyJames B. Rowley is the James Leary Professor in the School of Education and Allied Professions at the University of Dayton and the executive director of the Institute for Technology-Enhanced Learning. Over the past 20 years, he has focused his scholarship on the training and support of mentors and beginning teachers and has served as an entry-year program consultant and mentor teacher trainer for over 100 school districts. He is also the co-creator of other multimedia training programs, including Recruiting and Training Successful Substitute Teachers (1998), Becoming a Star Urban Teacher (1995), and Mentoring the New Teacher (1994). In addition to the multimedia publications listed above, Rowley is the author of numerous articles, book chapters, and monographs. He is the author of the Corwin Press book Becoming a High-Performance Mentor: A Guide to Reflection and Action (2006). Rowley has delivered over 200 presentations at professional conferences and has led training programs throughout the United States. In 1993 and 995, he was the recipient of the National Association of Teacher Educator's annual award for Distinguished Research in Teacher Education. In 1985, he was selected as a national semi-finalist in the NASA's Teacher in Space program and competed for the chance to be the first private citizen in space. He earned his doctorate in educational policy and leadership from The Ohio State University.
- Author(s)James B. Rowley,Patricia M. Hart
- PublisherSAGE Publications Inc
- Date of Publication10/10/1997
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationThousand Oaks
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCorwin Press Inc
- Content Notefigs.tabs.
- Weight249 g
- Width215 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine6 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.