All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAs students prepare to enter the world of work, there are many decisions that they need to make about what type of career they want: Freelancing? Working in a design agency? Setting up their own business? They also need the practical advice about how to work with clients, how to organize themselves, billing, etc. Through interviews with people at all levels of design, the author provides down to earth and straight forward information that is relevant to today's students looking to start a career in design.
- Author BiographyNeil Leonard is Programme Leader for Graphic Design at Plymouth College of Art, UK. He is the founder of Design Your Career and runs bespoke conferences and workshops for emerging designers about building their careers and businesses.
- Author(s)Neil Leonard
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication11/02/2016
- SubjectThe Arts: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleCreative Careers
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBloomsbury Academic
- Content Note175 colour illus
- Weight741 g
- Width210 mm
- Height270 mm
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $73.52
- AU $32.89Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.32
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.67
- AU $44.12Trending at AU $51.80
- AU $41.91Trending at AU $52.43
- AU $23.80Trending at AU $30.03
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.