All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $103.88Trending at AU $107.88
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.61
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $169.05
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.96
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.36
- AU $49.80Trending at AU $52.07
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $88.81
About this product
- DescriptionJesus loved unconditionally, passionately, and sacrificially. How can we possibly love as He did? And what does such love look like? <i>Becoming a Woman Who Loves</i> by Navigator author Cynthia Heald is a topical Bible study in <b>11 sessions</b> that explores the incredible nature of Christlike love. Discover how to be sure such beautiful love resides deep within your soul and how to let it flow more freely to others as you become more like Jesus. If using in a group, personal study is needed between meetings.
- Author BiographyCynthia Heald is a popular speaker and the author of the Becoming a Woman Of . . . Bible studies, which have sold millions of copies. Her passion is to help women walk more closely with God and live life to their full, God-given potential. She and her husband, Jack, are full-time staff with The Navigators in Tucson, Arizona.
- Author(s)Cynthia Heald
- PublisherNavPress Publishing Group
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Series TitleBecoming a Woman of . . .
- Place of PublicationColorado Springs
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNavPress Publishing Group
- Weight136 g
- Width137 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.