All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $71.44
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.89
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $70.83
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.55
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.04
- AU $53.09Trending at AU $58.66
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.67
About this product
- DescriptionThere is an ermous amount of confusion and deception about what it means to be a woman. Even within the church, women are continually struggling to define their femininity. Pat Ennis and Lisa Tatlock tackle the difficult question of What makes a godly woman? with warmth, compassion, and directness in <i>Becoming a</i><i>Woman Who Pleases God</i>. Readers will find themselves challenged to re-think their priorities, re-examine the position of the home, and re-work their definition of what it means to be a woman in whom God is well pleased.
- Author Biography<b>LISA TATLOCK</b> (B.S. Christian Heritage College; M.S., University of Nevada-Reno; Ed.D., Nova Southeastern University) is an associate professor of Home Economics at The Master s College in Santa Clarita, California. She has taught at the college level since 1988. Lisa is co-author of <i>Becoming a Woman Who Pleases God: A Guide to Developing Your Biblical Potential</i> and <i>Designing a Lifestyle that Pleases God: A Practical Guide</i>. During her childhood she lived in places as varied as Japan and Tasmania. In addition to her teaching responsibilities, Lisa is a full-time mother to two young boys. She enjoys historic costume and clothing design. She and her husband, Mark, live with their children in Valencia, California.
- Author(s)Lisa C Tatlock,Patricia Ennis
- PublisherMoody Press,U.S.
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationChicago
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMoody Press,U.S.
- Out-of-print date20/03/2014
- Weight535 g
- Width152 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Foreword byJohn F MacArthur
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.