All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.29
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.85
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $15.71
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.26
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.52
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.01
About this product
- DescriptionThis book takes a humorous look at life and how one achieves real adulthood. This is done by telling a story of a n-fictional character named Johnny, using n-fictional aggregate experiences from the author and his friends. From the cradle to the grave, we reach different and unique levels of maturity. Unfortunately, some of us never grow up and reach automy. This book will give the essential tools to the reader on how to win at life and succeed. The story of Johnny is over-the-top humor that scintillates with comedic brinkmanship and spiritual depth, yet, delicately sprinkled with a little burp and fart humor. Thus, this is definitely a book for men, ages 20 and up. So enjoy! Now, sit back, relax, take a long deep breath, exhale slowly, counting backwards from 100. Take that peaceful journey inward. Let all your worries just melt away and allow yourself to totally relax. Let your attention focus on these words that you are w reading, as if, it's the only thing that exist. Surrender to it all as you begin to feel warm and secure. Let all your stress and problems float away like a helium-filled balloon, slowly drifting past white puffy clouds on a warm spring day. Keep counting backwards and visualize the above scene. Now, allow yourself to go even deeper as you feel the uncontrollable urge to take out your credit card and purchase this e-book. You are almost there. Now click on the BUY button and you are home free.
- Author BiographyJames Watts obtained a B.A. in Psychology from the University of California, Santa Barbara and a M.A. degree in Marriage and Family Counseling from graduate school. His occupations include: professional Drummer, Songwriter, Comedian, Marriage and Family Counseling-Intern, Probation Officer, Life Coach, Inventor and Author. His latest endeavor is Internet Marketing. His hobbies are: drums, piano, guitar, hiking, songwriting, tennis, motorcycling and reading. He is married and has one son who carries the torch of drumming and musicality.
- Author(s)James Warren Watts
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication13/05/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCoping with Problems & Illness
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight263 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.