All listings for this product
Best-selling in Audio Books
Save on Audio Books
- AU $22.33Trending at AU $24.51
- AU $10.56Trending at AU $12.59
- AU $40.99Trending at AU $51.66
- AU $12.39Trending at AU $19.09
- AU $19.00Trending at AU $22.84
- AU $30.87Trending at AU $36.09
- AU $17.55Trending at AU $19.85
About this product
- DescriptionFor Healthcare Practitioners, an In-Depth Audio Workshop for Integrating Intuition into Your Healthcare PracticeDoctors, nurses, bodyworkers, and therapists have all felt it at least once--the uncanny gut instinct about what's ailing a patient or client. But what if there were a way to consciously tap this intuitive power and make it a regular part of diagsis and treatment? For more than 20 years, Dr. Judith Orloff has pioneered the use of intuition in healthcare. With Becoming an Intuitive Healer, she w presents a full-length audio workshop about the indispensable role of intuition in healing. Going Beyond the Limits of Linear ThoughtThe use of intuition in healing is rooted in the universal ability to receive and process information in both linear and nlinear ways, begins Dr. Orloff. The linear, or analytic, mind plays an essential role in understanding the didactic kwledge and training specific to the healthcare profession. However, there is an infinite amount of wisdom that we cant access through logic alone. Instead, we must learn to rely on our nlinear, or intuitive, mind to create a complete picture of the person we're trying to help. Becoming an Intuitive Healer provides you with detailed instruction in every phase of intuitive healing, including how to make a diagsis, the basics of energy healing, protecting yourself from burut, working with subtle energy and intuitive empathy, and much more. The New Wave of HealthcareThe days of going to the doctor to find out what's wrong and how to fix it are thankfully coming to a close, explains Dr. Orloff. Today, an ever-increasing number of healthcare practitioners recognize the vital need for an us in the therapeutic relationship. Recorded at an in-depth four-day training, Becoming an Intuitive Healer gives you all the skills and insights required to use your intuition in conjunction with conventional kwledge. The result: a wholly balanced practice that considers the physical, emotional, and spiritual aspects central to your patients' total well-being.
- Author BiographyJudith OrloffJudith Orloff, MD, is a leading voice in the fields of medicine, psychiatry, and intuitive development. An assistant clinical professor of psychiatry at UCLA, her bestselling books include Emotional Freedom, Positive Energy, Dr. Judith Orloff's Guide to Intuitive Healing, and Second Sight. Find more inspiration at Dr. Orloff's website drjudithorloff.com.
- Author(s)Judith Orloff
- PublisherSounds True Inc
- Date of Publication31/07/2007
- SubjectAlternative Therapies & Health
- Place of PublicationLouisville, CO
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSounds True Inc
- Weight340 g
- Width180 mm
- Height171 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Running Time390
- Edition Statementabridged edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.