All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $28.69Trending at AU $30.81
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.80
- AU $44.48Trending at AU $52.87
- AU $34.28Trending at AU $38.66
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.34
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.85
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.19
About this product
- DescriptionThis super volume is a treasure trove of practical and insightful training and racing wisdom, hard-won during author Cherie Gruenfled's 14 year Ironman career.Written in a straightforward and easy-to-read manner, and packed with insider tips, techniques and expertise, Becoming an Ironman is designed to deliver the best information in the simplest and most efficient way. Becoming an Ironman: Triathlon is destined to become an invaluable reference for anyone interested in Ironman competitions - whether you're just beginning your training or an experienced triathlete.
- Author BiographyCherie Gruenfeld competed in her first Ironman at the age of 48 and has since gone on to become one of the most decorated master's triathletes in the world.
- Author(s)Cherie Gruenfeld
- PublisherMeyer & Meyer
- Date of Publication07/02/2008
- SubjectAthletics & Gymnastics
- Series TitleIronman S.
- Place of PublicationAachen
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintMeyer & Meyer
- Out-of-print date14/01/2017
- Content Note30 full-colour photos
- Weight354 g
- Width165 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine8 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.