Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.76
- AU $15.64Trending at AU $18.73
- AU $24.98Trending at AU $25.11
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.59
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $36.82
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $46.93
- AU $24.31Trending at AU $28.10
About this product
- DescriptionIn a charming seaside town, a little boy with a flair for adventure and a talent for earning accolades believed success was his birthright. After all, he had pulled the biggest fish out of the lake at age five and skated to acclaim in ice hockey soon after. An intense and charismatic youth, Joshua Adonis Barber brought complete passion to everything he did. When he traded in hockey pucks for guitar picks, ather field of dreams opened before him. His gifts for writing lyrics, meeting blues legends, and performing scorching sets brought him distinction throughout Rhode Island. When Josh was in his late twenties, however, a perfect storm of disappointment, social media, and despair plunged Josh and his family into nightmarish cycles of mental health treatments and recoveries. In Becoming the Blues, Josh's parents and sister follow him through both heartbreaking and heartwarming times. They share their true story with simple and forthright honesty with the goal of bringing hope and healing to others.
- Author(s)J and D Barber,M Barber-Leclerc
- Date of Publication03/09/2013
- SubjectAutobiography: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight526 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.