CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.90Trending at AU $23.55
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $75.38
- AU $32.88Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $17.45Trending at AU $19.79
- AU $44.07Trending at AU $51.53
About this product
- SynopsisPlease note that the content of this book primarily consists of articles available from Wikipedia or other free sources online. The Bedford TK is a truck that was produced by the Vauxhall Motors-owned Bedford Vehicles company. The TK range replaced the S type in 1959, and served as the basis for a variety of derivatives, including fire engines, military, horse boxes, tippers, flatbed trucks, and other specialist utilities. A General Post Office (later British Telecom) version used for installing telegraph poles was known as the Polecat. Bedford MKs - a variant of the TK, are still used by the British Armed Forces. Available with a inline four or inline six cylinder petrol and diesel engines - the TK was the quintessential light truck in the UK through most of the 1960s and 1970s, competing with the similar Ford D series. It was available in rigid form, and also as a light tractor unit normally using the Scammell coupling form of semi-trailer attachment.
- Number Of Pages156 pages
- Publication Date2010-06-23
- PublisherVDM Verlag Dr. Mueller e.K.
- Publication Year20100000
- Width5.9 In.
- Length8.7 In.
- Edited byAgnes F. Vandome,Frederic P. Miller,McBrewster John
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.