Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $28.53Free postage
- Good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $26.38Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $28.49Trending at AU $29.55
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $30.26Trending at AU $32.49
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.66
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $40.06
- AU $11.31Trending at AU $14.84
About this product
- DescriptionThis text, written by a team of naturalists, describes a wide variety of woodlands, heathy habitats on sand, one of England's larger rivers, and many other wildlife habitats. It provides country-lovers with special opportunities for enjoyment and study. The appendices contain comprehensive lists of species to be found within the county.
- PublisherThe Book Castle
- Date of Publication01/09/1987
- SubjectNatural History: General
- Place of PublicationBeds
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintThe Book Castle
- Content Note192 illustrations
- Width210 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byB. S. Nau,C.R. Boon,J.P. Knowles
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.